subsequent story segments must remain within the genre the story was begun
Hero's must be hero's, though they can have faults
Warning: as with all things a human endevours to create, this may cause global warming

We use Story Starter Online , also this for Story Starters , for our story starters.
Thessaurus and Dictionaries:

Blog Archive

Friday, April 8, 2011

April Story One

The theme of this story:  In a universe of insanity, a swordswoman and an acrobat seek a mystic treasure and combat evil.


 The main character:  Swordswoman.

The major event of the story: search for treasure.
 
Must start the story with the phrase:  She never expected to find ...

Must use at least two:

  • Electrolytic Configuration (scientific term for  fantasy physics)
  • Primordial Oblivion Stealers (evil minions)
  • Chart
  • Amoeba
  • Guilty
  • Avocado


James will begin this round.
Mr. Nibbs 4/11/2011


She never expected to find herself in inter galactic jail. after using the alien spaceship Jorge and her found “Hey, Kera you need to get to the trial or you will be found guilty.” reminded Pippy one of Kera’s friends.

Kera called the guard and the four walked to the Cortroom. “Hello Lawbreakers, please take a seat in-front of me.” Pippy Jorge and Kera walked to the seats in-front of the judge and sat down.


“Do you know what law you broke?” Questioned the Judge.

“Well I don’t exactly but I think it has something to do with me driving a spaceship.” answered Kera sarcastically

“I would like you to know young lady. Sarcasm is frowned upon in this Cort.” the judge put emphasise on the word young.

“I would like you to know you filthy avocado...




Picklesweets 05/19/2011:
...said Pippy and at that moment Jorge, Kera,and Pippy found themselves in the kings thrown room.
“So, Jorge, have you found my royal treasure?”
“What treasure?” asked Jorge.
“The treasure I sent Kera and you to find,” replied the king.
“Oh the amulet.  I have it right here.” Jorge showed the amulet to the king.
“Oh ya,  I almost forgot.  Kera, how has my little swordswoman been?” said the king.
“Good,” said Kera.
“Oh, ya.  How has my acrobat Pippy been?” asked the king.
“Good,” replied Pippy.  At that moment, a bunch of evil goblins appeared and stated to attack Kera.

No comments:

Post a Comment